Welcome to my personal website!
I am Kevin Cazelles,
Over the last 10 years I have been contributing to open source software, mainly by teaching how to use R for data science but also by contributing to R packages (see my GitHub profile). I sometimes blog about open source and ecology see below for the latest posts!
- Debian Bookworm setup
- Basic Git server on my Raspberry Pi
- Next Cloud server on a Raspberry Pi 3B
- Converting svg to eps with Inkscape cli
- R packages rmangal and rcites updated on CRAN
- Matplotlib could not be imported by pyimport `[SOLVED]`
- I think I have finally found the right tool to manage my todo lists
- Give schemacrawler a go!