I am Kevin Cazelles, an ecologist who uses
algebra, analysis, probability, statistics, data science and computational science
ecological networks and how global change affects them
in order to
conserve ecosystem functions and biodiversity that are essential to our good health and well being.
- Basic Git server on my Raspberry Pi
- Next Cloud server on a Raspberry Pi 3B
- Converting svg to eps with Inkscape cli
- R packages rmangal and rcites updated on CRAN
- Matplotlib could not be imported by pyimport `[SOLVED]`
- I think I have finally found the right tool to manage my todo lists
- Give schemacrawler a go!
- Convert bibtex file to YAML with pandoc
- From Bullseye to Bookworm
- The Thunderbird Debian package has already been patched!